Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

AkashaSpirit from Amsterdam

Hi, I've had a few relationships, but there is one I can't forget. I tried everything, even magic, but nothing helps. I have a boyfriend who I love, but every time I see my ex, I feel sad and I miss him. I'm really confused and don't know what to do. I haven't seen my ex in years, and now I see him everywhere I go. This made me realize I'm not over him. Are there other spells that work? Thanks.

-------------

Dear AkashaSpirit,

Getting over a relationship can be a hard and loooooong process. I suggest you actively try to get over that relationship by being active.  Sometimes our residual emotions get stuck in different parts of our bodies which act like parasites sucking away at our new relationships and happiness.  Go for a fast walk, jog, or a run with the intention of really thinking about your ex. I would do this two or three times a week for the next four weeks, then perform whichever spell you performed to help you move on.


Write back in if that doesn't work.

Witch