Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jodi from Mayflower, AR

I know my grandmother said our family had gifts, and I thought I would try to enhance my own, as they are sporadic. I decided to start at the beginning and do meditation. I was working with the silver light one. Everything went amazingly until the vision light reaches the base of my skull. It just flies out I can't stop it. It comes from not just my spine but my hands and feet too. I cannot figure out where or what I am doing wrong. Please help me. I want to control my gifts and learn, but I am at a standstill until I figure out how to fix this.

-------------

Dear Jodi,

The base of your skull is near your throat chakra, which controls the way you communicate with yourself and others.  One of the reasons your silver light "just flies out" is because your throat chakra is all out of whack.


There is a great book called The Book of Chakra Healing by Liz Simpson which can help you work with all of your chakras.

Another thing you can try is to start with learning to control your breath.  Begin by sitting comfortably with no distractions (no tv, music, cell phone, etc.) and just focus on your breathing.

Inhale slowly for a count of four. Hold for a count of four. Exhale slowly for a count of four. Hold for a count of four. Repeat.

Do this for three minutes, twice a day for a week.

Witch