Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Bonnie from Manassas, VA

Hi, I have two questions. First, my fiance and I are getting into a lot of fights lately, mainly over really stupid peeves. Can you recommend any herbs, oils, or anything so our fights don't get out of proportion over something stupid and menial?

Secondly, after you have opened your third eye, what do you recommend doing? I find that I really don't know how to meditate, and I have a hard time trying because my home atmosphere is a bit chaotic. So if you could help me out without a meditation answer that would be great. Thanks.

-------------

Dear Bonnie,

Smudge your home!  When we argue or have fights with the people in our home, the negative energy lingers long after the argument or fight is over. This lingering negativity can cause more fights, causing more lingering negativity.  You should smudge your home every few days for a couple of weeks.


As for your third eye question, do the above, then try meditating again.  All the chaos you're feeling is probably from the negative energy.

Witch