Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Laura from Newark, OH

Hello. I have been reading about witchcraft for a couple of months now trying to figure out if this is my true path. Today while walking in my field, I saw a Luna moth at my feet. It was beautiful! It looked like its wing was slightly injured, so I put my hand next to it and it climbed on. When it did, I felt a warm, tingling sensation in my fingers! I placed it on a low branch out of harm's way and hurried home to get a camera, but when I returned it was gone. I have never seen a Luna moth before today and the experience felt very spiritual. Do you think this could be a sign or am I being silly? Thank you.

-------------

Dear Laura,

I believe it was a sign, and you are NOT being silly.  Sometimes it really is the little things in life that can hold so much meaning. 
Moths can represent intuition, attraction, determination, and faith.

Witch