Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Samantha from Laredo, TX

So I basically know nothing of magic, but I've always wanted to learn. It seems very interesting, and I've heard of many spells. I just wanted to know if there are any singing spells to improve singing or just other natural ability improvements? If so, where can I find one to do such a spell for me? Also, is it bad?

-------------

Dear Samantha,

Larimar is a powerful stone to use for singing, communication, and work with the throat chakra.  


Any kind of confidence building spell will help improve your natural abilities, including singing. I would do this by consecrating a piece of jewelry, especially larimar! Please read my response to Cameron from Fresco, CA for a consecrating spell for YOU to perform.

Witch