Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Trish from Philadelphia, PA

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to keep away my fiance's ex. She calls, texts all the time, and posts bad things about my fiance and I on her Facebook. Also, her new boyfriend spreads lies and rumors about us, lies to his daughters about us, and just constantly tries to start drama and meddles in our life together. Is there anything that can be done to stop her and make her leave us alone and stop the drama she causes constantly? I'd like for her to reap what she sows and have her crap come back on her, but I know wishing that is bad karma for me. Thanks for your time!

-------------

Dear Trish,

It always sucks when exes get involved their ex's new relationships.  Sounds to me like you need to bind the bitch/bastard.  Modify the binding spell I used in my response to Carol from Stafford.  Let me know how it went!

Witch