Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Chris from Auckland, New Zealand

My ex-wife practices magic, and I think she has put a bad luck or misfortune spell on me. How can I tell, and how could I stop and counter-act this negative influence?

-------------

Dear Chris,

Start by cleansing your home with sage. Then place black salt along the entrances into your home, including doors, garages, garage doors, and patio doors. Buy an amulet or talisman, something that has meaning to you. This can even be a cross. Cleanse it and consecrate it for protection. For directions on how to do this, please read my response to Cameron from Fresno, CA.

Witch