Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jolie from West Islip, NY

I used my menstrual blood to bind a man to me. I don't want to be with him anymore. He's become extremely cruel, and now I'm afraid he's going to get violent. Can a binding spell do that? Can I break the spell?

-------------

Dear Jolie,

Yes, the binding spell can cause more aggressive behavior to come out, but only if he already had it within him to be violent. And yes, you can break the spell.


It would be awesome if you still had a copy of the original spell and the object you used to do the binding. If you have both of these then simply unravel the bound object while chanting something like "I release the bond between us so we may each live separate lives." Repeat the chant until the object is completely unraveled.

If you don't have the original spell or bound object then simply recreate it as best you can.

Do this quickly, honey, then get the hell out of there!! Please keep me in touch and let me know how you are doing.

Witch