Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Melissa from Marienville, PA

My mother was in a coven with a very bad person running it (all black magic) while she was pregnant with me and while I was very young. She got out with the help of a white coven. They told her to make sure she got all of my things from him. She did not,  but after the coven warned her never to contact them again. My question is could there be any residual effects on me and what can I do about it? I've tried before, but when I tell them who he was, they refuse to help. I have had some issues controlling what I can do. I have to watch what I say constantly and can feel everyone's emotions around me. It's driving me crazy. I used to be able to block it out, but as I've gotten older it's harder. I will take any advice you can give.

-------------

Dear Melissa,

No, there would be no residual effects from the black coven.  


As for helping to control empathic abilities, please read my response to Nicholl from Woodbridge, VA for suggestions.

Now, I wouldn't be me if I didn't address the whole black coven, white coven, fear thing.  I don't know who "he" is, but he sounds like a jackass to me. Forget his name; as a matter of fact... forget he exists.

Witch