Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Risza from Bakersfield, CA

I just want to ask about a spell or ritual that was performed when I was barely born. My grandmother was really big into the black magic life. She has a picture of my sister and my dad folded, placed inside a baby food jar, and stored in the freezer. I always wondered what this meant. My sister and my dad don't get along ever since we were little. Can that have something to do with it? Thank you for your help. Hope to hear from you soon.

-------------

Dear Risza,

When a representation of people is placed in the freezer, it is usually to prevent a negative action from happening, stopping it, freezing it like ice. I can't say for sure, but it sounds more like your grandmother was taking a protective measure, not instigating dislike or disloyalty between your father and sister.


Witch