Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sheila from Utica, NY

I want to erase someone's mind, then after, I want to turn into a wizard. Please help me. My life is going to be really weird after this. My brothers are really mean. They hit me and stuff, and I just don't want to be me anymore. I get played around way too much by my brothers. They're really mean, like the devil's child. I'm only 10. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Sheila,

I wish I had an easy answer for you, honey. You really need to tell your mom and dad what your brothers are doing and how you are feeling about it.


I am going to light a candle on my altar for you for strength and courage.

Love always,

Witch