Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Sunny from Las Vegas, NV

Hello. I have this boyfriend and we love each other dearly. We always told each other that we wanted to live together forever. I've read up so much on witchcraft and magic. But I don't think I can do it myself. I know a couple of witches, but they are young, and I am unsure if they could help. A few weeks ago, my parents found out about my sexual relationship with my boyfriend, so they broke us up. I have little contact with him and I cannot see him. Is there any spell that can be done to fix this? Do you think you could help me? I am begging you, please, I really love him.


Dear Sunny,

Yeah... I'm not getting involved in this. I'm assuming you're a minor and your parents busted you. Ask again when you're 18.