Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jenny from England

Hi, can you help please? I have a niece who owes me and my husband money. I will never get it back, so I am not having anything to do with her. The problem is, she won't let it go. She keeps putting sly quotes on Facebook, and you know for sure they are aimed at me. I have not commented at all for weeks since this has been going on. It's just getting worse. She won't answer the phone to stop this once and for all. I have deleted her and her two children from my Facebook. You don't take it out on the kids, but she is putting quotes on their account names as well. The kids are only 10 and 9 and you know it's not them behind it. I just want her to stop once and for all. I have never commented as to not make things worse. I just want her to leave me alone. I am 62 and can do without this. It has got to the point where my family is beginning to become involved. If this situation is not stopped soon, it will get out of control. Is there anything you can suggest? Thank you.

P.S. I am not a witch or anything, but I do believe in the power of magic. Thank you.
-------------

Dear Jenny,

You could try a freezer spell.


Items needed:
Freezer bag
Paper
Citrine (stops bad behavior)

On the paper, write your niece's name and what you would like for her to stop doing. Fold the paper into thirds. Fill the freezer bag one third full with water. Put the paper and the citrine in the bag, zip it, stick it in the freezer, and leave it there.

Witch