Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Taylar from Youngsville, NC

I don't know if it's possible or not, but I would very much love to ask you to help me with something. My ex left me not long ago. I miss him with everything in me. I've wished time and time again that he would come back to me. I've heard that some people can do binding spells, but I don't want to do that. I just want him to come back to me. I was wondering if you could cast a spell on him and make him and his new girlfriend break up. If you could, it would be so lovely if you could make him come back to me soon. Please. It's been such a pain to wake up every day and know that he doesn't care about me anymore.


Dear Taylar,

No, honey, I won't cast a spell to bring your boyfriend back. To be honest with you, you shouldn't want that loser back. He already has a new girlfriend. He's already moved on. Even if he were to come back, things wouldn't be the way you think they should be. The line's already been crossed. He's already played in someone else's playground. Give yourself time to grieve and then move on.