Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Timika from Queensland, Australia

Hi, I'm Timika. I'm 16 years old. I was born on Friday the 13th in 1996 (no that's not the reason I think I may be a witch, although it's odd). I'm an odd child, I guess. Things happen to me a lot but I'm only now starting to take it into consideration and feeling compelled to know more. I am scared, I guess. I don't know what's going on, what I feel, or why everything's happening. I have these dreams, these vivid, vivid dreams in my sleep of things happening, and they either happen a few hours within me dreaming them or the following day, either the exact way I dreamt them or as if they're signs of what's ahead. For example, I had a dream of a tsunami, a vivid tsunami, then I woke up only to turn on the TV and see exactly what I'd dreamt that night. I'll dream of me meeting people or people doing things and it happens the exact way it was dreamt. When I'm sad, the weather's also usually bad. There are other things, like I have the ability to look into someone's eyes and feel their emotions, their feelings, everything they feel overwhelmingly, I feel too, especially if they have depression or issues in which they hide. It's like I have to just look them in the eyes and I know, I understand. I'm great with kids and people often have a habit of doing exactly what I do or what I say without me even trying. I also have other odd things happen to me like spirits. Just the other night, I was lying in bed when I awoke to a spirit-like feeling of someone placing their hand on my head and stroking down to my shoulder blades. It was like they knew me, they were watching over me, but it's not the first time things like that have happened. If I want someone to call, the phone rings and it's them. I get a feeling something bad is going to happen, and it does. I walk into houses sometimes, and I feel like I've been there before, or I see people and I feel like I've met them. I'm certain I know them, but I don't. People are kind of either drawn to me or just hate me and find me intimidating without me saying a word. I also always find myself in a position where people stare at me or people feel the need to physically touch me (in a non-sexual way), which I can't stand at all. I notice things around me all the time, the pain, the hurt, the sadness,  and grief, and I can't help it. I'm observant to everything. I also read a random "fact" that having a W on your palm means something's also which I have but I think that's just a myth. I don't know what's going on, I'm confused and scared and I don't know. What the f is happening to me, and am I a witch? I'm not crazy, I swear, just very puzzled. Sincerely, am I a natural witch or cuckoo?

-------------

Dear Timika,

You're not cuckoo, and what you are experiencing can happen no matter what religion or spirituality you practice.  The first thing I'm going to recommend is that you get yourself some black tourmaline (gemstone) and carry it with you at all times. This will protect you against feeling other people's emotions (which is called empathy).


The dreams you are having are called premonitions and can cause a sense of deja vu which last for a second or many many minutes. This is a GIFT and you should treat it as such. Just because you know what is getting ready to happen doesn't mean that you are causing it to happen.

The spirits you feel are your spirit guides, there to help you in life. You'll have many of these throughout your lifetime, and it's wonderful that you are aware of them because that makes their job of guiding you so much easier.

As for people touching you... I don't know. Maybe you have a peaceful energy in your aura and people want to feel that soothing energy. If you don't like it, tell people to back off or take a step back when they reach out to touch you.

Check back in with me and let me know how you're doing.

Witch