Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Amy from Astoria, NY

I feel that I am just so stuck in my life. I have been in the same career for 17 years and it is sucking the energy out of me. I have to be constantly available by phone/email at all times of the day and night and have to work long and unpredictable hours. I have tried to leave the field before, but no one else wants to hire me because they feel my paralegal skill set is too specialized for publishing or other careers. It's getting to the point that it's hard for me to do basic day to day activities and I just want to quit without another job to rest. Everything centers around my job and sleeping to recover from it. Is there something I can do that maybe could unstick me with respect to this issue?

-------------

Dear Amy,

I'm so sorry you hate your job! I know how much it sucks to do something you basically hate.  Read my response to Anonymous from VA for a few suggestions. You can also purchase the Get a Job Spell Kit from 13 Magickal Moons if you prefer.

Witch