Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Helen from Unknown

I'm being harassed by several people. They stole from me, and now I'm being used like a voodoo doll. They are using magic against me with heat, cold, and a lot of physical abuse, even threatening to put me in a wheelchair and put my eyes out. I stay sick. I need a spell to stop these people, but they hear and see everything, even what I'm doing now.

-------------

Dear Helen,

If there is physical abuse then don't waste your time typing an email to me and CALL THE POLICE ASAP. Keep and print every correspondence (Facebook, email, text messaging, Twitter, etc.) to take to your local police station.


As for magickal assistance, please read my response to Carol from Stafford, VA. The ritual laid out in my response can be easily modified to your situation.

Good luck!

Witch