Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jenny from England

First, may I say a good 2014 to you all and a big thank you for the help you have given me.

My sister and I had a falling out. She said some real horrible things and we have not spoken since. She is sorry for what she said as she has told others. She knows that she has to apologize, but our family is so stubborn. I know she is afraid of coming and me shutting the door in her face, but I would not do that. She doesn't know me as well as she thinks. I have spoken to my niece, as she was in the argument too. I asked her to bring the kids around for their Christmas money. It was bitter cold that night, and the kids came in, but she stood outside. I invited her in and spoke to her. I am not that cruel to leave her out in the cold even though she caused the argument between my sister and me. Is there a spell or something that would help my sister apologize? She said some bad things that real hurt. I would apologize too, but it is up to her to make the first move. She called my husband as well. All he has ever done is help them. The way she spoke to him is bad. Is there anything you can suggest to help? Thank you.

-------------

Dear Jenny,

According to an old wives' tale, if you write her name on a piece of paper and place it under your phone, she'll call you within a week.  As for her apologizing, I'm sure there is a spell that would work, but I can't recommend one since I wasn't present at the original argument and therefore have no idea what really happened. It could be that she feels the entire things was your fault and she is the injured party.  Try the paper trick and see if it helps.

Witch