Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Joy from Ambler, PA

Good morning! I am taking the Priest/Priestess course starting this Friday, and I am very excited, but since the New Moon is on Wednesday, I was wondering if you had any recommended New Moon rituals for January 1st? Thank you!!

-------------

Dear Joy,

I'm so sorry that I didn't see this in time for the New Year! I always recommend to people to have their first ritual of the year focus on letting go of the negativity from the year before and setting positive goals for the coming year.  Although I missed the New Moon, there is a Full Moon from January 14 - 16, which is also a great time to perform this ritual!

Witch