Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kim from Arlington, VA

I feel kind of silly asking for advice/help, but I also feel desperate. I do believe in the power of magic, but good and bad. So, here it goes. About a year ago, I accepted a job and moved here. I am away from family and friends. I started this job and noticed immediately that the management was really, really bad. They had hired a bunch of people and began firing them and basically just torture the people I work with (including myself). These women are Jamaican. I really believe they have done something like cast a spell or something of that nature towards me. This year I have been hospitalized twice and had weird, different ailments that are debilitating. The rumor is they are closing our office, so these women are just under orders to make life as miserable as possible so you either retire (if you can) or quit. A lot of people have been fortunate enough to get out. I'm not one of them (yet) and need help desperately. These women are really, really evil. I'm not kidding and I am not exaggerating. They have ruined people's lives. They are definitely trying to ruin mine, and I am in need of protection or something to break the spell that I believe they put on me. I have never encountered so much bad luck in every possible area of my life. I just want out. I hired an attorney to protect my job and am suffering financially as a result, but at least there is that. I really am doing everything I know to do, which is what brought me here. Is there a spell I can use or a candle for protection and to help me find a different job somewhere else? I just want to move away from this area and wash my hands of it forever. Also, I need some protection from these horrible women until I find a way out. Any recommendations are appreciated. I don't want harm to come to them. In fact, I pray for them sometimes because they really are evil people. I just want them to stop harming me and I want an escape. Thank you for reading this, and I truly appreciate any advice or suggestions, as do my coworkers, when I share your advice with them. They are desperate too :)

-------------

Dear Kim,

Until you find a few job, I would suggest you perform the ritual I wrote for Courtney from Kingston, NH to help you with these... ladies.


As for finding a new job, read my response to Anonymous from VA for a few suggestions. You can also purchase the Get a Job Spell Kit from 13 Magickal Moons if you prefer.

Good luck, honey.

Witch