Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lizzie from California

Okay, so my dad has been under a spell by his own mother, my grandma. My grandma cursed my mom with lots of illness in her life, then she put my dad under a spell that doesn't let him see the wrong stuff my grandma does. Every time we tell my dad what bad things my grandma did in her past, he always chooses his mother over his own daughters. He's been under a spell that involved him choosing sides and always defends his mom and sister except for us: his wife and two daughters. What should I do? What kind of spell can I use to undo this so my husband can be back?? Please reply. It's urgent.


Dear Lizzie,

Ok... I'm confused. Your question is about your dad being under the influence of your grandmother, but you want to undo the spell so your husband will come back. What does one have to do with the other?

Do you know what spell your grandmother originally used?