Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Momma Bear from Hot, Florida

Sorry this isn't a question, but I used to visit your shop when we lived up north. My children loved it as well! I can't wait to go back. It was always so warm and comforting! I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the help and guidance you give! Some of the responses are hilarious! Take care and don't overwork yourself! Stay warm!

-------------

Dear Momma Bear,

I'm glad you appreciate all the effort we put into Ask A Witch! Although some of the questions are... interesting... we continue to do Ask A Witch because a lot of people ask some really great questions!

Witch