Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Nadia from Unknown

My favorite tool to use for divination is my deck of tarot cards. Well, one night I asked the cards who my soul mate was, and I pulled out the card Death. It wasn't reversed at all. It was as if you just pulled it our of the deck to look at it. Now, I trust my cards. I have a very good connection with them even though I lack experience. Please, what exactly did they mean? What were my cards trying to tell me?

-------------

Dear Nadia,

One of the most important aspects of reading tarot is phrasing the question, and I think your question has an assumption that there are indeed "soul mates", which is certainly up for discussion. A better way of phrasing the question might have been, "What should I be looking for in a romantic partner?"


Beyond that, the Death card has a number of possible implications. While one card doesn't give a ton of information, It could mean, among other things, that:


  • You are evolving and changing right now and should be considering that when looking for a romantic partner.
  • The person in question may be going through a lot of change at the moment.
  • A Scorpio person may be a good choice for you.


I don't read reversals so I'd say the same things if the card came up right side up or reversed.

Hope that helps!

Witch