Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Sarang from Fremont, CA

Can someone help me? I'm very interested on the path of a witch or even a Wiccan, but I am also a Christian. I know that my patron figure is Jesus, and my maiden is the Holy Spirit. But I still need a lot of help with the path of a Christian Witch. Can anyone help me? 

-------------

Dear Sarang,

So I know being a "Christian Witch" is a pretty big thing happening right now, but I just can't get behind it. It's like calling yourself a Christian Satanist... it just doesn't make any sense.


In my opinion, you can't practice Christianity, which is a monotheistic (worshipping one God) religion AND practice Wicca, which is a polytheistic (worshipping multiple Gods) religion.

You can find some books on Amazon on the subject, but I can't make any recommendations.

Witch