Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Soul Jumper from Halifax, Nova Scotia

For as long as I can remember I've been having these dreams about this guy. I don't know who he is, but when I wake up I feel like I know him. I have this feeling of loss. I was told by a psychic that I was what she called a soul jumper. I was just wondering if there is a spell I could do to find out who he is and maybe even attract him to me. I don't have these dreams all the time, but when I do and I wake up from them I spend the whole day feeling like I'm missing something. Is there something I can do?

-------------

Dear Soul Jumper,

I have no idea what a soul jumper is, but I highly doubt that is what you are. It sounds to me like you are dreaming of a possible soul mate or that you are remembering a love from another lifetime.


Read my response to Merlin from Camelot, VA for an easy-to-do love spell.  Let me know if you meet this mysterious man!

Witch