Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Joseph from Rochester, NY

Hi there. I'm not sure where to start. I have had a life of extremely bad luck; so bad, in fact, that it seems to be supernatural. When I was three years old, I was victimized by a predator, and I believe this person is committed to evil. He took something from me that day. I know it sounds crazy, but I truly believe that since that day, bad luck has been drawn to me and I have been taken from my life's true path. I believe I was meant to do good and help others, but as things are, I can't even help myself. I need help and advice. How do I rid myself of this dark force that's been with me, and more important, how can I turn the evil back to this person to stop him from hurting more innocents? Believe me, there have been so many victims and no one can stop him. He's protected by evil and ignorance. I will make whatever sacrifice I have to. I will even shed my own blood to stop him if I must to protect the innocent.

-------------

Dear Joseph,

First, let me state that I am so sorry you were "victimized by a predator" when you were a helpless baby. You've given no indication of your age, but please hear me when I say you need to get some professional help. Having been a victim myself (now a thriving survivor), I know how much it eats away at you inside. I know the damage predators leave in their wake.


Not only is there a spell for things like this, but there is a fantastic book! Dorothy Morrison wrote Utterly Wicked, and it's definitely a keeper in the library. I suggest you start with the Swifting of Energy Spell (page 100) and then find a nice little hex to send to your predator.  The nice thing about Dorothy's book... there is no sacrifice needed.

Please let me know how you are doing and what hex you decided to use.

Witch