Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Katie from Alexandria, VA

Hello! Things in my house have gone a bit wonky. Things keep breaking (oven, stove, car, dryer) and this combined with things changing (mostly in good ways - my mom got a new job and we're getting a new car, but change stresses everyone out) is just making things metaphysically sticky. Do you have any ideas of how we can cut through all the wonky energies and stress levels? Maybe keep things from breaking all at once?

Thanks and I love your shop cats!

-------------

Dear Katie,

I wish I had a better answer... but no, not really. If the oven, stove, car, and dryer were old, then it was just time for them to be replaced. Since great things are happening despite the "wonky energies and stress," I'd leave it alone.  Find better ways to deal with the stress!

Witch