Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kelly from Port Charlotte, FL

Hello, I wanted to thank you all for the house-selling spell; it worked "like a charm". ;)

I would like to ask another question, if I may. Sometimes when a loved one is ill or depressed, I will lie in bed at night and visualize where they are and me surrounding them with white or pink light. Usually they will be better the next day when I talk to them. But sometimes I will get sick or be really tired and drained the next day.

My question is, does doing this take vitality from me? Is there anything I can do to counteract it? It is worth it to me to make them better; I just wanted to hear your opinion on this. Thanks so much!

-------------

Dear Kelly,

Yes, what you are doing is using your own energy to send healing energy to them. That drains and depletes your own energy supply, which can cause exhaustion, insomnia, extreme appetite changes, mood swings, and just a general drained feeling. There are two things you can do to counteract this. The first one is to ground and center after you send energy. Then pull healing, cooling energy from Mother Earth up into your body. This will replenish your energy. You'll still be a little tired the next day, but it won't be nearly as bad as what you're used to dealing with. Another suggestion would be to use an alternate form of energy such as Reiki.

Witch