Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lilly from Tallahassee, FL

At a young age I could see things that weren't there and would know details about a place I had never been to. I can sense and sometimes see the residing spirits of a place and almost feel or relive part of its history. These things have continued, along with some mild predictions and premonitions. However, sometimes I think it is all in my head or that I want so badly to believe there is more and that I have a gift that I fool myself. I was looking for advice on what to do or how to find out more information. I am also interested in learning more about Wicca.

-------------

Dear Lilly,

To learn more about controlling your abilities, read our advice to Nicholl from Woodbridge, VA.


When it comes to clairvoyant or psychic abilities, the most important thing to do is have faith that the things you're seeing, sensing, or feeling is true. Have faith in yourself and faith in what gifts you have. By doubting yourself and your gifts, you are making your abilities weaker. Learning to control and master your gifts will allow you to live a better life and quite possibly help someone in the future.

Witch