Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Marie from Victorville, CA

Hello and blessed be! :)

I borrowed a book called Drawing Down The Moon when I was 14. This was 24 years ago. I invoked the four corners and a Daemon. I had a really bad experience when performing the rituals and I never withdrew my invocation. I've had bad (really bad) things happen over the course of my life and never practiced the Craft from then on as I have guilt and fear related to my rather naïve attempt. If you could please help in any way by directing me in how to reduce the negative force following me I would so sincerely appreciate it. I know that there are supposedly covens near me; I have no idea how to find then. Google isn't helping me. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

-------------

Dear Marie,

I'm not sure what ritual you performed out of Drawing Down the Moon, but it shouldn't have invoked a "Daemon." I'm going to have to re-read that book to see what may have gone wrong.


There is a great website called The Witches' Voice which can help you find individuals and/or covens in your local area.

Witch