Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Sara from Willits, CA

Hello. I'm Sara and I'm 17 years old. I have received a lot of spiritual enlightment in the past year. I can feel it.

No more than two months ago, I did my first ritual in the privacy of my bathroom. My love interest was there (my closest friend who has had mutual on and off attractions with me for some time). He was spending the night at my house, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to practice a simple ritual. This was a love ritual.

I told him I needed privacy for my ritual. Since we are both open with each other about our spirituality, I knew he would understand. Once alone, I had a white candle - spiritual knowledge, a red candle - love/passion/sex, a lighter, a bowl of water, a piece of paper, and a pen.

I wrote a message to the Goddesses, asking for clarity on my love situation with this boy. I wanted to know if he was still attracted to me, and I wanted them to help him see me as more attractive. After I wrote my message, I concentrated on my quest for clarity and my feelings for him. Both candles were lit, so I used the flame of the white candle to burn the paper. I let it burn as far as I could without burning my hand before I dropped it in the bowl of water and let it go out.

After this, I buried the white candle in the backyard, since the ritual I used stated that the candle could not be found and relit by anybody after the ritual or it wouldn't work.

The same night, I left the red candle out. Me and my friend slept in the living room, and this time instead of leaving the dim light in the kitchen on, he lit the red candle (love candle) and let it burn all night. I felt at peace as I fell asleep.

Now it's a few weeks later, and just the other day I saw the white candle in the backyard sticking out of the soil just enough to see what it was. I recovered it.

Soon after that, I noticed the signs. He seems to like me again. We were both in a flirty mood when I went to his house today and looked in each other's eyes, and felt a connection.

I'm sorry I couldn't keep a long story short, but this feels so magical (because it is.) I just want to be sure this had to do with the ritual. What do you think? Thank you for taking the time to read my spiel.

-------------

Dear Sara,

Yes, it sounds like it could be directly connected with the ritual.

Witch