Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Brittany from Melbourne, Australia

I honestly believe I have been cursed. I may even have two curses, one for my health and the other with my love life. Is there a way I can be sure of it? And how do I stop it? Thank you in advance.

-------------

Dear Brittany,

The first thing I have to ask is what have you done that someone would curse you... twice? People don't just hang around thinking... hmmm, I'm bored today. Let's curse a random person... twice.


Just in case though, 13 Magickal Moons has a great Curse Removing kit which has had some amazing success with other people.

Witch