Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Harry from Norfolk, VA

I have a curse which has been handed down in my family. I don't know who it's from or why. I need it removed. I don't know how or what to do to remove it. I was told by the lady in the store to get uncrossing oil, frankincense, black candles, holy water, and sage and contact someone who knows what to do with it. So I'm asking you to please help me out. I really need this off of me. I did nothing to deserve this. Please help if you can.

-------------

Dear Harry,

13 Magickal Moons sells a Curse Removal spell kit which might be able to help you.

Witch