Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Caroline from Victoria, Australia

Hello, I'll jump right into it. About a week ago one of my cats died. I'm not entirely sure how, but I think that it was perhaps old age. The strange thing was that the night she died, I dreamed of her. The dream was her play/fighting with my other cat and there was a puddle of blood. There wasn't any blood when we found her, but I thought it was strange all the same. I'm not sure about witchcraft and things, but my girlfriend is Wiccan and wasn't sure what to tell me. I guess my question is why did I dream that? Or something along those lines. Anyway, thank you for your time.

-------------

Dear Caroline,

Dreams are often a way for our subconscious mind to process our thoughts or emotions. When we lose someone we love unexpectedly, our brain tries to make sense over what we're feeling.


I'm sorry for your loss.

Witch