Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Daniel from Tuscon, AZ

I have a request that a witch would call me at ###-###-####. Let me hear you tell me some sexual desires you have, and let me hear you getting off. However you would let me experience that, by talking or just the sounds of your p*ssy getting nice and wet.

-------------

Dear Daniel,

I should release your actual phone number to all of my readers so they could call you at 3:00 am, scream like a banshee in your ear, and hang up.


This disrespectful, rude, perverted, dumb ass "question" was sent to a powerful witch... not some cheap whore.


Witch

P.S.
I'm gonna send some karma your way real soon, little boy.