Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Green from Europe

Hello, I'm pretty sure I'm being attacked by evil spirits. They're gone now, but left a mark on my health which I still have to deal with, and my love life. This happens often, especially when I cannot ground, meditate, and do my magick to protect myself and family. Lately because we are working in the house, I do not have my studio to perform rituals and work, for I must tell you, I am an artist. Well, I am desperate but for sure not crazy. I cannot tell you what I've been through in life. I cannot talk to anybody because I don't want to drag my family or friends into these matters. I love them, you see. What to do? I am so tired and I feel like giving up... Thank you.

-------------

Dear Green,

If what you say is true, then you need to banish the evil spirits. Please read my response to Brittany from Las Vegas for instructions.

Witch