Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

James from Clovis, CA

How does someone know if they are a witch? I feel that I can do spells and other things that are related to witchcraft. I've also become sensitive to people's energy. One last question: do witches have a preferred color that they like? I can't figure out why I like green so much.

-------------

Dear James,

Unfortunately, being a witch isn't like you see in the movies. It's not done to you, not forced on you, or magickally zapped at you. 
Someone will know they are a witch because they have CHOSEN to be one.

Witches don't have a preferred color; individual people do.  Green is the color for prosperity, grounding, connection to family, job stability, and elemental earth.

Witch