Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Terri from Caldwell, NJ

I am not a witch but have several friends who are. Although I am Christian, I believe in the power of both prayer and spell casting. Unfortunately, I called the spirit of intranquility a number of years ago to someone when we broke up. It was soon after I called the spirit that I knew it was wrong to do so and I was truly sorry, but since then, I am experiencing severe financial hardship. I have not been able to find a job in over two years, am currently filing for bankruptcy, and all the other numerous things that happen when one becomes financially unstable. I'm wondering if this is because of my spell? I did release the spirit, but I understand that this could be one of the reasons for my current hardship. I knew back then it was wrong, as I stated, but the wheels were set into motion. What can I do about it now, if anything?? Thanks so much!

-------------

Dear Terri,

I don't believe one has anything to do with the other. First of all, the timeframe doesn't match up: "a number of years ago" versus "two years."  Secondly, you felt bad about the thought and released the spirit.


It wouldn't hurt to cleanse yourself and your home with a sage bundle to get rid of all the negativity surrounding you. Drink lavender tea to purify yourself and your body. Get a white candle and inscribe the name of your ex on it along with words "I AM SORRY." Hold the candle in the palms of your hands and think about your ex with positive thoughts, and remember the good times you both had. Focus on your breathing for a few moments and then say something like:

I take back the negativity I sent to you
I release all emotions and attachments too
For my hasty actions, please forgive me
As I will it, so make it be

Light the candle and the let the energy flow!


Next you'll need to do a get a job spell. Please read my response to Anonymous from VA for some suggestions.

Witch