Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Abbey from Woodbridge, VA

Hello. So my question is... I would like to silence myself. I found a spell done by Dorothy Morrison to stop gossip. Would that work on me if I talk to much? You see, sometimes no one listens to me, and no matter how much I scream and yell I'm ignored. In all the books I read they say to stay silent and listen much. I just want to write about it instead of asking for help and talking to everyone.

-------------

Dear Abbey,

I'm a huge fan of Dorothy Morrison and her books. Make sure you modify the wording so the spell is about yourself and not someone else.


Good luck!

Witch