Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Chad from Houston, TX

My wife and I have been together four years. Two years into it, we were blessed with twin boys. Well then our little girl snuck in there right after and was born 11 months later. All healthy. Our relationship was good both emotionally and physically. We had our ups and downs like all do. Well, this past April everything changed. She went from a loving and caring person to this cold and cruel person. Now she had been taking meds for pain for a long time and had just recently stopped taking them, but I never expected this. Her behavior is nothing short of ruthless. In fact, I've now lost everything and I'm living in a car, have not seen my kids in over a month, and am barely able to eat. My question is, is there something to help me take whatever may be causing this away so I can bring my family back together? I don't mind doing the work, but I can't even get my foot in the door.

-------------

Dear Chad,

Is it possible that your wife has postpartum depression or even postpartum psychosis? Postpartum depression is something that happens to almost every woman after she gives birth. For more information on this, please visit Postpartum Progress.


I hate to ask this, but are the children safe with her?

Please get back to me.

Witch