Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Jayden from New York

I was given some magical ingredients from a family friend and in it was a handmade wand that she made. However I do not feel connected to this wand and want to make my own. I feel bad for making my own or something bad will happen. I'm not quite sure what I should do.


-------------

Dear Jayden,

If you don't feel connected to the wand, then you shouldn't use it at all. We should always feel connected to the tools we use during our rituals/spellwork. Creating your own wand can be a fun and creative way of adding additional energy to it.


You should thank your family friend for their generous gift and keep it as a gift of love. You never know... you could be holding on to that wand for someone you meet later on.

Witch