Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jo from Holdenville, OK

I'm new to the craft and have only been studying for a short while. I tried to save a dying bird I found in my yard today but was too late. I would like to collect the feathers for future use as this bird was a beautiful blue jay. I don't feel it right just to jerk the feathers out of the poor thing. Is there a spell, ritual, or prayer I should use in order to keep his feathers? Thanks in advance.

-------------

Dear Jo,

You could say a prayer saying goodbye to the blue jay and then gently removing the feathers. Be sure to bury the remains once you have finished and give thanks for his gift of feathers.

Witch