Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Karina from Canada

I believe in supernatural magic and stuff, but I don't know if somehow I am supernatural in some way. Is there some way to tell? I often know when the full moon is. It's always when I look outside my window. I can reproduce some animal sounds, and my friend tells me I react like an animal. For example, I sneeze like a cat, and when somebody blows air near my ears I kind of paw my hand like a dog multiple times. I don't know how I should feel about that, and it's scaring me. The most disturbing thing is that I don't feel an attachment to people, even my parents. It's difficult because I love them, but I kind of don't have faith in them.

-------------

Dear Karina,

Supernatural magic and stuff (aka movie magic) does not exist.


I'm more concerned with the fact that you don't "feel an attachment to people," especially your parents. There's a word for that and it's sociopath.

Witch