Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lindsay from Boca Raton, FL

This guy I love and have a deep connection with is 23 years older then me. I can't stand to be apart from him. We both feel the same about each other, but the obstacle is our age difference. Is there some kind of magic spell that will reverse his age? If yes, what is the spell and/or can I have a Djinn cast it for me?


Dear Lindsay,

Sorry Lindsay, there isn't a spell to turn back the sands of time. If you two truly love each other AND you are both of legal age, then the age difference really shouldn't make a difference. Love is love and a simple number won't come between that.