Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Neil from Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi, I have an odd question. I might have seen something that I can't explain. I think I saw something kill the neighbor's dog, but I'm not sure what. I thought it was a weird dream at first, but the next morning I found out that the dog was dead. It died from the cold. The weird thing is in the "dream" I saw a shape touch the dog and it froze. Could what (the thing) I saw have been real or should I dismiss this as a creepy coincidence?

-------------

Dear Neil,

OMG I have no idea what the "shape" could have been. Do you have any idea how old the dog was or if the dog was sickly?

Witch