Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chetan from Guateng, South Africa

URGENT! Hi, I have been by so many witches in the last six months that I have wasted tons of money that I don't have. However, there is no change in my divorce as the lawyers are busy working out settlements between them, and all I want is my wife back. I am with a guy in Boksburg that wants me to take a loan of R35,000 (approximately $3,274 USD) to help me. Is this right or not? Please, I beg of someone to assist me with this as I have not much time left and am tired of being messed around with. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Chetan,

DO NOT GIVE THAT GUY ANY MONEY!!!! He can't make your wife come back to you.


Dorothy Morrison has a wonderful book called Utterly Wicked (click on the title to buy it on Amazon) that just might have a spell to help you out.

Witch