Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cindy from Cambridge Spring, PA

I am 50, I love God, but I am being pulled to witchcraft. My life is a mess. Can you please help me? I don't know which way I am turning from day to day. I just sit and cry. My life feels dried up and all the energy is gone. Please help. Your friend in PA.

-------------

Dear Cindy,

You sound clinically depressed. It doesn't matter how much you love God/Goddess, clinically depressed is clinically depressed. Please go see a doctor. Please get some help. Please follow the doctor's instructions and write back to us if you feel Wicca is something you're still interested in.


Please, please, please talk to your doctor.

Witch