Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Damon from Germiston, South Africa

I think I may be astral projecting in my sleep. I don't mind it, but recently it's been a curse. I've been having these dreams where I see people sleeping (I'm in their rooms) and I see things like them being engulfed in fire or they look old and bony. It's been keeping me up at night, so I would like to know if there is a way to stop these dreams or stop dreaming altogether.

-------------

Dear Damon,

I would place three gemstones where your head lies between your mattress and your box spring: bloodstone to absorb negative energy, black tourmaline to protect you while you sleep, and citrine to keep the nightmares away.


Many times dreams are a way for our subconscious mind to deal with any issues we are currently going through.

I hope these help.

Witch