Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Deon from Chester, VA

I went through a period of two years where I had nightmare after nightmare, night after night. Most of the nightmares were of snakes chasing me and/or spirits attacking me and somehow partially coming out of the nightmares with me (or so it felt). I also began having many premonitions around this time of events in the near future that came to pass. Since that time period, I no longer have nightmares, nor do I move when I sleep. I wake up in the same exact position as when I went to sleep. If I do happen to have a dream that starts out as a nightmare, it quickly turns in my favor. I like to think it is because I am understanding the nature of what I truly am, but I could definitely be wrong. I try to do as much right as I can, when I can. I've never stolen a thing in my life and I try to treat others the way I would prefer to be treated, but I feel as if my two energies are clashing for control. Could I get some insight on that? Oh yea, I've never practiced any crafts. So, it isn't from that.

-------------

Dear Deon,

What two energies are clashing for control?


When we are going through a difficult time in our life, our subconscious mind tries to help us deal with the issue(s) through our dreams. Whatever issues you were having back then seem to have worked themselves out.

Witch