Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Green from Europe

Blessings! What shall I do with two mean, wicked neighbors who don't like children, who take photos of our small garden and the building complaining that it is two or three centimeters too high, which by the way it is not, and calls for the police on this?! I never had the police at my door, ever, until twice now. These neighbors play music very loud. He is like not a musician, but a collage maker. They invite their friends over and make a lot a noise, listen to their television so loud, and we never complain because our little one cries a bit, but he's a kid - I can't turn him down! My girl and I came here to start a family; it is a nice place, not too expensive, animals and nature everywhere, but the thought of a second kid is starting to look a bit weird in these conditions. I am an artist and a spiritual person. I practice the craft and sometimes I feel like cursing them or something, but I don't want to. I don't like harming anyone, but this man and woman are even poisoning the neighbors too. Some strange stuff is going on, like our bell is not working, and we have both our numbers on a sticker outside, and I start to receive calls from an unknown source... complaints about our bikes, too. Sorry to bother you with this, but I am desperate, believe me. Please can you give us some advice?


-------------

Dear Green,

If it is at all possible, move! People like that are just naturally nasty and there's really not a whole lot that can be done about them. If you own the place or moving is just not an option, you can try hiding orogonite in your yard. It's a man-made resin that absorbs negative energy and retransmits it as positive energy. You can also try to bind your neighbors' nasty gossipy behavior. Just modify the spell written in my response to Carol from Stafford, VA.

Witch